I have been practicing law in Kansas since 2007. I’ve learned that by agreeing to certain matters upfront, it is possible to greatly reduce the expense of getting a divorce. Additionally, I’ve learned that it is possible for a lawyer to focus on certain types of cases and, in so doing, minimize the fee he charges for those cases.

I do divorces, but I only do uncontested divorces. Because of this, I can charge far less than what you might expect to pay a divorce attorney. In fact, I offer a lowest-fee guarantee.

Helping Kansas Residents Get a Divorce Without the Costs or the Struggle.

If you are here, chances are you are already in a difficult situation. You may have thought it would never happen to you, but it has: your marriage has come to the point that you believe it’s better to move on and start over.

The first step to moving on is getting your divorce done the RIGHT way. You need a REAL lawyer, not a staff member at some company selling do-it-yourself kits. The last thing you need is to have to re-draft and re-file documents because they were not done correctly or are missing important information. You don’t want to have to fight yet another fight because something wasn’t done properly. You want to address the issue in front of you and then move on with your life.

At the same time, you are probably not in the position to pay the $1,500, $2,000, or even $3,500 that many attorneys will charge you.

If this sounds like you, I’m the divorce lawyer for you. Simple, affordable, and efficient is what I aim for, and my role is simply to help you and your ex-spouse to go in your separate directions without leaving a gaping hole in your wallet.

Divorces can be difficult, but the legal process for getting divorced shouldn’t be. For a free consultation, call my law office today at (785) 845-5016.

You have enough to deal with during this time without trying to figure out legal puzzles like who should serve whom, how (or whether) to answer, how (or whether) to file a motion, and the rules of a default. Let’s talk. Tell me what you want, and leave the legal details to me. Contact me and let’s get started.